With this Challenge I have combined the "Tic Tac Toe Challenge from Scrap our Stash, with a great Sketch from Stuck's October 15 Challenge.  I have used the bottom row of the "Tic Tac Toe"

 - Mini Alphas
- American Crafts
- Die Cuts

 I could not resist the bottom row, as I had some American Crafts paper in my Stash I have been wanting to use, I teamed this with the mini alphas and die cut, a scribble, arrows and the word happy          using die's in my collection.  I hope you like it, I had fun creating it!!

Thank you to Stuck and Scrap Our Stash for giving me a great Challenge !




Comments

  1. Simply beautiful page. Love the details and great stash use. Thanks for your entry in our Scrap Our Stash Challenge. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photo! Loving all the beautiful layers! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet layout and photo!! -Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet, love the layers and die cut pieces! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable photo and scrapped beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page to go with very cute photo :) Your diecuts are great. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!Love how you layered the papers. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...what a sweet, happy page. Love the clean lines and mix of textures, and the color scheme is wonderful too! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute. Love your layering. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun

Way out west

Brighten your life