Christmas Cheer


 
CSI Case file no 246 – Alice in Wonderland

What a great inspiration this case is. 

Alice in wonderland always makes me think of Children. I have used this photo with my grandchildren on Christmas Day. I have listed below the clues I have used to solve this case.

THE SCHEME      I have used the white, blue, beige and Red.

EVIDENCE          Hearts

Boarder punch

Tags

Solid white background

Text/Script

TESTIMONY       Journaling written on a tag attached to the sprayed presents



I hope you like my interpretation of the case.  Thanks for looking

Julie J


Comments

  1. Beautiful layout to document such a lovely photo. I love the 'presents' and the tags. Thank you for playing with us at CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet layout and very child like. I love the tin soldier. Thanks for joining us at CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Christmas layout! Thanks for joining us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo and page! You did a great job using the Case File as inspiration! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely Christmas layout! Beautiful photo! Nice to be together in the holidays:-) Thanks for joining in on the CSI challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun

Memories of Paris

Way out west